Monday, April 19, 2010

The Day After

When I bought my Double Down last week, I bought three. One for me. One for Hans. One for lunch the next day. I had to know how well it would hold up. A lot of fast food, i.e. Ronnie Mac's, Taco Bell, etc., are downright lame a few hours later, not to mention the next day. So this was an experiment: to see if The Double Down looses it's golden hue the day after or if it is still worthy of Hall Of Fame Sandwich Status. You know what? It was still great! No bun to get soggy, no stupid lettuce to go brown and wilty, no dumb tomato to mess EVERYTHING up. Just the greatness that is chicken, bacon, cheese and mayo! Granted, because of the variance in microwaves, it wasn't the same temperature throughout the sando, but that is not the fault of The Double Down. Go out America and don't be afraid to buy two, three, five or ten! The Double Down has you covered in more than just grease, but in great taste for days from the date of purchase!
Always bet on black, and always DOUBLE DOWN!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent review, Mallory.

    From now on, I won't just buy one Double Down Sandwich from KFC...

    I will DOUBLE UP AND BUY TWO!

    ReplyDelete